Items 1 to 10 of 17 total
- Horrible! Review by Scott B.
- The flavor of this vape is that of a pecan shell. It has a very bland nutty flavor and not one ounce of nicotine flavor. I tried it fresh, thought it needed to steep for a month or so, so I tried that. All that did was enhance the blandness. I would recommend a tobacco flavor from the Classic Flavors over this any day. (Posted on 5/14/14)
- Better with age, blew me away Review by Hari
Happened to try this at a friend's place. The aroma, alone, was enough to have me looking forward to it. After tasting, it's become a top flavor for me. Ordered one that very night. I left it on my desk for a while and it seems that having the liquid "settle" a bit really brings out the full flavor. My absolute favorite flavor on here and will be ordering more shortly.
Also, a side tip: Not entirely sure if it is encouraged to mix and match different flavors, but I find that mixing one part Midnight Express and one part 555 brings about an excellent flavor and finish. (Posted on 10/7/13)
- A+++ It's Insane!!! How Can It Be!!! Review by Jim
Check it out... I bought the smallest bottle of "Midnight" from SI and tried it right out of the mail...It was a lil strong, raw and powerful for my vaping pleasure but at the same time it had such an interesting smokey flav to it... but too harsh to be an EDV. So I put it away thinking I wasted my cash...
Now, here's the kick... Obviously I had been letting this baby steep, ohhhh about a month or so, I really didn't want it but decided to give it another go one night just for kicks & giggles to try to use it up cause I really don't like wasted cash and BAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!........ This stuff Seriously? JUST GRABBED ME BY THE BOO BOO I am so not kidding... I am hooked on this lil bottle of Midnight Express that I was just going to trash, and so glad I didn't. I just placed a 30ml bottle in my cart and decided to post this review,
Be patient with this stuff and LET IT STEEP at least 2-3 weeks or longer, shake from time to time... the favors have to meld together for a while. It's as good as gold. Now, I find it to be a rich, smooth, smokey & sophisticated vape much better then any real cigarette or e- juice I ever tasted, imo... and MIDNIGHT EXPRESS is officially my GT ADEDV..............
Thanks SI, Glad I found You Guys and "The Fix" "Midnight Express" (Posted on 9/2/13)
- False advertising Review by Cory
- Sorry SI, I love you guys but this tastes nothing like tobacco of any kind. I've smoked pipes, cigars, ciggs (packs and hand rolled) and even chewed and I've never tasted tobacco that tastes like this. I was very excited when I read the description and had very high hopes and was let down. That's not to say it was disgusting but I prefer tobacco flavor and this doesn't come close. Also it is way too thick. I tried some of the other NicQuid flavors too and found them to be the same. They start out vaping just fine but about half way through they turn to sludge and clog up the wick. If you are looking for a good tobacco liquid go with the classic flavors. Their 555 and RY4 are very good and Country isn't bad either. It's great that they are made in the U.S. but I think you guys need to go back to the drawing board on the new flavors. If they ever get rid of the classics I'll have to go elsewhere for my liquid. (Posted on 7/27/13)
- All day vape Review by Hal
- Definitely a great vape. Good in the mornings and evenings, or an all day vape for me. Heavier on the VG, and is great in the CE3. Lots of vapor and flavor. It does thicken up at the end, but not a problem. better if steeped for a few days or longer. (Posted on 4/26/13)
- Not Good Review by Branden
- I was not impressed by this flavor. The description was incredibly misleading. It tastes like you would imagine a pile of dried leaves would taste. (Posted on 3/15/13)
- Give it a chance... Review by Parx
- Hey all! I'll start off by saying that I'm fairly new to vaping and I'm still searching for my a flavor that I can say is my all day vape. When I first got this juice I immediately tried it. I've gotta say that my first impression was "blah". The "nuttiness" as the "appatizer" was more of an overwhelming taste of orange peel and the tobacco flavor was overshadowed. So I let it steep for about a week and "wow"...what a difference. Now I can taste the nuttiness but it is subtle and the tobacco flavor is very smooth, very nice. he flavors married very nicely and stand together as a unique flavor. This is very nice. I will coming back for more! (Posted on 3/3/13)
- 3 1/2 stars Review by Joseph (AKA) mrjoe7450
I have vaped this now for a month.
Here is my lowdown.
Flavor * * * * *
Cost * *
Bottle drip size * * * * *
chemistry is a - *
Why only a 3 star over all rating?
After using it in my X2 Clearomizers ,T3 bottom coil clearomizer and my nano
the liquid turns to dark sludge after vaping an hour or so.
I can understand their concept in making it look appealing ,but it needs just to be clear like the the volt flavors.
Just one guys opinion, i don't judge a book by its cover, just the how it reads.
(Posted on 1/16/13)
- This is Desert Joe and RY4 Review by Sherree
- My husband LOVES this one...he was vaping just Desert Joe and seperately he would vape the RY4. I got this one for something different for him to try and it does taste like a perfect blend of Desert Joe and RY4. We have found these Nicuids to be superior juices. (Posted on 1/8/13)
- Not an all day vape Review by Charlzrocks
- I thought I'd give it a try....not a favorite, but it's a tiny bottle that i will hang onto for emergency purposes. (Posted on 1/7/13)
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total