- Not very fond Review by Joe
- Has an awful after tase. Wont buy this one again (Posted on 10/13/14)
- With tastes of toasted rice and supported by toasted oats. and warm honey. Review by Remi
- i used to be a wine taster so i thought being new to Vaping with my Volt e cig i could find a new thing to taste. i tried the 555 and was opened up to a smooth surprise . this is a tobacco flavor thats loaded with flavor from top to bottom. First off it tastes a lot like toasted rice its warm and sweet and caramelized just right , its comforting and a relaxing flavor . i has a backbone flavor of toasted oats that are dry and excite the pallet , there is a slight taste of carbon that sets it off there is a sweetness like wild honey and a with a smooth taste of molasses. on the negative side i taste hints of vinyl, dirt and the vapor holds strong flavors of minerals typically iron. other than a few things that could be negative they lend themselves completely to the awesome flavor of 555 this is truly right away one of my favorites cant wait to taste other things as well thank you Smokeless image . (Posted on 11/20/13)
- 555 so smooth so right Review by Remi
I have wanted a flavor thats smooth and warm. i got it in the 555 . its sweet , smooth and a lot like the flavor of toasted grains especially rice , i used to be a wine taster so all my senses are on alert . I reminds me of sugar cookies that have just been baked and are on the caramelized side . its smooth like warm caramel with motes of another grain such as toasted oats . There is a slight hint of carbon like 3% maybe really low but supports the rest of the flavors .
(Posted on 11/20/13)
- Just no... Review by Kendall
- The taste isn't the worst thing I've had. It's definitely not for everyone. The part that killed it for me is the smell. The cart smells so bad if you leave it out that it stinks up the entire room I leave it in. It definitely tastes better than it smells, but I buy ecigs so I don't have a bad smell. This one is worse than a burnt cigarette butt. Buy the sampler before you get a 5 pack of these. (Posted on 11/7/13)
- 12mg cartomizer win Review by Jacob
- Tastes and smells amazing. (Posted on 10/11/13)
- My favorite Review by Aaron
- Love the 555. Great throat hit and taste. (Posted on 7/10/13)
- Disgusting Review by Jo
- I really enjoyed the original cartomizers when I bought the starter kit. 555 tastes like yesterdays pipe tobacco. And the smell is so strong that it permeates the room when the case is left sitting open. (Posted on 6/25/13)
- Acquired Taste Review by After 40 Years
This flavor grew on me, and I came back.
My daughter ordered me a kit, and I found the flavors so distasteful I sent the whole kit back. I stuck the opened sample pack of "tobacco" flavors in my ... drawer. A month later, I noticed they smelled good rather than of chemicals. Remembering a review that said to let the cartomizers age a bit, I tried them again. I had tried a couple of other brands in between, and have concluded that the flavors at Smokeless Image are much, much better. I'm back for the flavors. The excellent customer service, very friendly website, and quick shipping certainly help.
What is superior about the flavors?
Nuance and complexity.
I like the tobacco plus sweetness of the 555.
If you want straight tobacco, Country/Cowboy is a good choice.
Muskier tobacco? Desert Joe.
More exotic sweetness? RY4.
(Posted on 4/29/13)
- One of my favorites Review by Kasie
- ''I got this in my sampler pack with my starter kit. It is one of my favorites. I cannot say that it is my go to, because it is a little light for that if I'm stressed or having a major craving...or maybe that's because it was a 12mg?...but it does have a very good flavor. It is my husband's favorite out of the sampler though and seems to be enough for him... Sweet but not overly so. I ordered a 30ml bottle of this one today and it will definitely be one that is a constant in our arsenal." (Posted on 3/6/13)
- Love it Review by John
- It's my favorite even though it was a little odd at first and a bit too hard to take on the first try. But I ended up loving 555 and honestly can't do any other flavor. Someone said to me that they thought it tasted more like Doritos. (Posted on 3/3/13)