- Setting Numbers Wear Off Review by John
I have had this Silver battery less than a month and the setting numbers have worn off so that you cannot tell which setting you on.
I also have a Black batter for a few months and the numbers are fine. (Posted on 6/5/15)
- 5 Stars! Review by Hal
This is a Great battery at an Excellent price, when you consider that it is a Variable.
Ilike the volts at around 4.0 while using the Kanger e-smart 808 clearomizers.
One concern for those of us with old eyes.....If you buy the red one you're going to have a hard time reading the voltage settings! My other one (black) is super visible.
Thanks, Smokeless Image, for a excellent variable! (Posted on 1/7/15)
- good product Review by Robert
- I love the spinner batteries. I use them with the T3 clearos and they work great. Good vapor even at 3.3 volts. (Posted on 7/31/14)
- My everyday battery Review by Kevin
- I like adjusting the voltage when needed, the strongest hit without toasting the liquid. I have two 1300mah spinners and just swap every morning. I've heard others say you need 100mah for every hour of vaping but mine will last around 16 - 18 hours. Nice price since I'm not into the over-the-top personal vapers that cost well over $100. The spinner will not accidentally move when being handled or kept in your pocket though some other brands have an issue with an very easy to turn spinner. One note about the dark colors. It can be hard to see the markings with the dark colors but they can be seen in very bright light. (Posted on 6/30/14)
- Perfect. Review by Scott B.
- This battery is perfect in every way. You can adjust the voltage to meet your taste and to enhance the liquids flavor. I was not that impressed with the automatic version, however, more than likely due to the fact that I have used a manual for so long. Other than that, I would recommend this for a more advanced vaper. (Posted on 5/14/14)
- Great step up from the X2! Review by Anthony
- This is a great option for someone who is wanting to play with VV but doesn't want to buy an expensive mod. Its really easy to use; just start low in the voltage and turn it up until you get the desired flavor and vape you like! I found this to be really nice when using with the clearomizers with tend to be a higher ohm resistance and require more power. If your going to get one. get the big one because your going to like this so much you'll be sad when the battery dies and you have to recharge it! (Posted on 2/28/14)
- AMAZING Review by Blake
- I originally started with two 78MM batteries and cartomizers and honestly, I wasn't too pleased with the performance as well as the smoke output. I called up customer service and they were more than pleased to lead me in the direction of the Spinner and tank setup. The tank I use is the Aspire CE5 BDC...let me tell you, this thing is FANTASTIC, plumes of smoke and great taste with minimal mute. Paired up with some Nicquid SOHO and GEN7 and I have been a happy happy vaper! (Posted on 12/30/13)
- ONLY way to go! 5 STAR! Review by John
Just rec'd 2 manual 650 spinner batteries and have been giving them one hell of a workout! Very nice vape and flavor still at 3.3 volts, using a 60/40 juice mix. My best guess is that this will double the life of cart's and tanks by not having to heat the coils and wicks up so hot. The juices also have not been getting discolored and an "off flavor" by heat also, as in using higher voltages.
Yes, you do and will still get even move of a flavorable vape at higher voltages, but I'd like a tank to last a week or two vs one or two days before the juice & coils are shot, be it tank or a cart! Washing out tanks and coils will not cure burnt wicks.
I can only hope that the spinners last and hold up as well as the X2's that I use and I do not foresee any reason why not. I was also very happy to find out that these are not a set "click" variable voltage, but on a dial it to whatever you want as with a reostat, meaning you can do a 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, on up or back down!
ONLY drawback is I did not order 2 MORE! Ok, the charging USB cord for the spinner could be 3" longer.
I think that I did the correct thing ordering the manual batteries as I had to return two X2's auto's because the auto pick up was a delay and also shut off before the end of the vape. This is NOT true of the regular 65 and 78mm "slim" batteries.
Hope this helps,
-Vape on (Posted on 12/21/13)
- Beware the Silver Spinners Review by Anthony
- I've had a few silver spinners and each one suffers the same problem after about a week or two of use. The issue is that the paint showing the voltage rubs off leaving you to guess as to what voltage you're using. I don't have this issue on the black colored spinners (and truthfully have only owned black or silver). Other than that, these things are fantastic. They vape better and more consistently than standard manual X2s and charge way faster. Additionally, if you're burning out your coils all the time on the X2s, the reason may be that the first few hits after it is fully charged come through much stronger than later hits. The spinner gets rid of that problem and for that reason alone it is well worth the cost. (Posted on 11/7/13)
- P.S. Review by Kafeend
- The spinner is great to use with old T3 coils that you have took out of rotation with say, the X2 battery. If you crank up the voltage a bit, the t3 coil will work like new again. Just be careful with this spinner not to burn out your coils. (Posted on 11/7/13)