- Not on my list of faves Review by Darth Vaper
- The one flavor I did not like from the smooth sampler. For me it had the distinct taste of burned paper right from the start with a slight hint of caramel and a noticeable sugary aftertaste. YMMV. (Posted on 6/5/15)
- Love it! Review by Pixie
- my favorite so far. im glad I went with the 5pk instead of the sampler pack# (Posted on 10/8/13)
- Smells great, tastes great Review by PeacePrincess
- I really, really like this one! It's very sweet and nutty with hints of caramel...definitely a dessert flavor. (Posted on 7/22/13)
- RY4 12 mg liquid and carts Review by dcrt
- Been buying RY4 for a long time, but flavor is not lasting, carts don't last even 50 puffs and the flavor is gone. It starts tasting burnt after about 40 to 50 puffs. The same with the liquid. The nice carmel/vanillia/tobacco flavor is not even there anymore from the get go like it used to be. ... Needs the flavor back and to last, and the carts flavor needs to last longer than 40 puffs if that. (Posted on 6/12/13)
- Best yet Review by Jessy
- This one is my fav i ordered the smooth sampler with my starter kit and didn't really like any of the others this one is the smoothest and best tasting one I think they have. for first timers this should be the first one to try the others aren't nearly as good. The cowboy and desert joe are tied for 2nd they have more of a tobacco taste to them but not as smooth or good tasting as the RY4. This one gets my vote for the best taste. (Posted on 5/3/13)
- Not a fan, but Review by H
- Got the smooth sampler and frankly I thought it was gross - tastes a little bit like anesthetics. All my buddies that tried it liked it though. Definitely get the smooth sampler before getting a whole pack of RY4 if you haven't tried it yet. (Posted on 3/10/13)
- Very yummy Review by Kasie
- Sweet and yummy. Not tobacco-ey at all. Very light. Might have to try a higher mg next time. I tried the 12mg in my starter kit because I hadn't tried ecigarettes before and didn't really know how strong it would be or where to start. (Posted on 3/6/13)
- Absolutely amazing! Review by Jim
I am relatively new to this whole "vaping" thing. I started out trying a few different vendors products to see which one may work for me. My latest purchase was the Volt Standard Starter kit. I had no idea which cartridge to try so selected RY4 because it was so highly rated. When I first tried it, I thought, "wow, this is an acquired taste." I think I was expecting it to be more tobacco tasting. After a very short while I really started liking it. The next day I told my wife that this RY4 concotion was the best tasting "smoke" I've ever had and now my regular cigarettes taste bad (yippie!).
The RY4 is truly amazing. I highly recommend that anyone try it and give it about a day to see if it grows on you.
The only thing is I have to find something else to "smoke" at work because the RY4 is pretty strong (I got 24mg) and I'm afraid that others in my office will notice. Any suggestions? I'm considering Country Joe for work.
Jim (Posted on 12/17/12)
- needs to be stronger Review by kurt t
- i love this ry4 and have tried many other ry4's i just wish you could make this in a stronger version. this is so far my all day vape . just need more punch (Posted on 12/1/12)
- scrumptious! Review by cheaplyvaluable
- I absolutely agree with the toasted marshmallow analogy. It does feel and taste just like you have just eaten a tasty roasted marshmallow off of a tree branch. The TH adds to the effect of eating the marshmallow while it's still hot. I didn't think I would be interested in a foodish cigarette, but this vapes so smoothly at anytime of day. If it were just sweet, it wouldn't be as good; the smokiness is what ties it together for perfection! I ordered a full pack of this, and next week, I will order Desert Joe because it is just as irresistible but in a different way. (Posted on 8/15/12)