- Good vape Review by Tom
- This work great for me. Lots of vaper and when they are paired with the spinner battery and a fresh coil they are perfect. (Posted on 8/1/15)
- Worth every penny! Review by Scott B.
I have been vaping for several years and this tank is, by far, the best I have come across. It is LARGE but it works perfectly with the spinners and the MVP 2.0. I bought the tank when the product was first offered, and all you need is the replacement coils when they start losing flavor...and they last a really long time! On average, my coils last about a month, sometimes more. But let me add that this saves me constantly refilling a carto or a smaller tank. One fill lasts at least a day, and I am a heavy vaper. This product virtually pays for itself based on all the other tanks and cartos you could go through. Thanks SI for offering such amazing products!!!
(Posted on 7/12/15)
- Threads break too easily Review by Nicholas
The first one I ordered broke before I even opened the package. The threads shattered so it couldn't be used.
I was sent a replacement which arrived intact, but the second I poured in e-liquid and tried to screw the tank shut the threads shattered.
This does not hold up well at all; I recommend the Aspire ET BDC instead for durability. (Posted on 2/26/15)
- Good product Review by Dan
I really like this device. Enough liquid to last most if not the whole day for me. Easy to fill cleanly (just make sure to not tip the part with the atomizer, place it atomizer down on a napkin).
Haven't had any leaks... The atomizer/coil lasts a long time for me, more then two weeks.
The only issue I have is the mouth piece (tip). The O ring will become loose and it will come out constantly. Thankfully this does not leak juice or anything just anointing. Haven't round a decent priced replacement for O-ring or tip yet.
(Posted on 7/7/14)
- Unbelievable! Review by Scott B.
- The Vivi Nova tank is a vapers dream come true. It is rather large, but it works perfectly on the MVP 2.0 and the spinners. Amazing amount of vapor and the flavor of the liquid stays true. Highly recommended. (Posted on 5/14/14)
- Wonderful product Review by Michael
- I have now used these for months and they are amazing for the price! Very consistent and good flavor for a clearomizer! Lots of capacity and the threads seem to be holding up fine if you are careful when putting it back together! These have become my all day vapes! Cheap and easy replacement heads make it a very affordable product to use! Nicely done Aspire and Smokeless Image! (Posted on 4/9/14)
- No Leaks Review by Debra
- Very happy with This new Volt Vivi Nova,as the last reviewer stated..leaking bottom coils..i thought were just something you had to deal with :( so after 3 refills, then letting the nova sit around a few days, half full..which is usually a No!! No!! for bottom coils..I am very happy :) to report..No leaks, Still a nice Smooth Draw.also Im very happy To say..the juice vapes to the bottom, no gurgles,or weird air flow noises..so the big test after running out of my fav juice..was adding another sweet flavour..which came through very quickly.. no washing..i would say ..most sweet vapes would be fine..avoid menthol etc changes...also im happy to be able to use all my nice drip tips...as far as other bottom coil heads..to be honest im over the rebuild coil dramas...if you have plenty of time on your hands..Go for it..so a $3 head change every 2 wks...is pretty good value for your $ for me..i wont even try washing these..Great Colour Range As Always from Si...Cheers Debra :) (Posted on 1/13/14)
- Great Product ! Review by Kathleen
- I have had a lot of trouble with bottom coils leaking in the past, so I really like the threading on this Nova and the Mini too, no guessing to line up perfectly, so if you are very careful to not tighten too much or too little one shouldn't have many leaking issues. The flavor really comes through nice and it holds a ton of juice. I Love the different color tones these tanks have, the green looks perfect with my X2 green! Thanks SI for the new products :-) (Posted on 12/17/13)