- Very Impressive Review by kathryn
I just got my Aspire CE to use with my new 900 mAh Volt Spinner...can't believe the amount of vapor I am getting. NO burnt taste to my fruit liquids and not leaking like the old tanks from another company I was using...Very easy draw...easy to fill...
Highly recommend!!!! (Posted on 3/19/14)
- Very Nice Review by crystal
- **** Usually used the T3 Clearo and love them. Tried this to see what it's like - like it! Good vape & good with flavor. Just as popsmaw stated, you can't fill it all the way but that doesn't bother me much at all. Still get a decent amount of liquid in there. I have one little issue and that is why I game 4 * and not 5. lol I use a X2 and it seems I have to hold around air holes to get it to vape. Not a BIG problem but annoying sometimes. I will continue to use these but have to admit keep the T3 on mostly. (Posted on 1/1/14)
- An Upgrade! Review by Blake
- I purchased two of these alongside a Spinner as well as some extra coils. This tank is fantastic, the only flaw being that you cannot fill it to the top but that is minuscule when considering the amount of smoke and flavor this thing produces. I did do some reading up and chose to go with the stainless option as this leads to less breaks and more satisfaction! Highly recommended! (Posted on 12/30/13)
- Impressive Review by popsmaw
Been using the T3 Clearo for over a year and love them, but had to try this Aspire CE5...so far I find them very impressive and a step up from the T3's. Used them with my X2 650mah manuals and got nearly twice the vapor per normal duration hits.
A very easy draw with no gurgling and no liquid through the mouthpiece. So far,
I love them. The only quibble is that you can't fill them all the way to top...a design
flaw, but not enough of a factor to keep me from ordering some more in future. Also feel that a Spinner will bring out their true potential with their boost in voltage. I highly recommend giving them a try....I also tried the Aspire T3 BDC Clearo, and it gave me virtually the same performance...it's only difference is the higher rated liquid capacity. (it too cannot be filled to top) Give them a shot! (Posted on 12/11/13)