- Best Flavor. Review by Diane
- 555 has been my go to for 2 years. I have many flavors of juice and this is my number one daily vape along with others. It has a smooth Tobacco/ Nuttiness, almost a Hazelnut flavor. This is the only brand of 555 that I like. The price is also half of what the smoke shops charge. I like the way the tip of the bottle is very thin so you don't get juice all over the side rim. A winner! (Posted on 4/2/16)
- All Day Vape for Me Review by Steph B.
- I have exclusively vaped for just over 2 years now, and this has been my main vape the whole time. I also enjoy Gen 7, but can only vape that one in smaller doses. 555 has a great tobacco flavor with a hint of nutty that I really enjoy. It also has a great throat hit. I started at 18mg, then went down to 12mg, then down to 6mg and now I've reached to stage of alternating between 6mg and 0mg throughout the day. All the the 555's with nicotine kept the same great throat hits and flavor, but not the 0mg. 0mg's throat hit is weaker and the flavor is a little off compared to the others.I highly recommend this flavor. During my vaping journey I have tried over 30 flavors and this is the only one I couldn't live without! (Posted on 3/13/16)
- The Best There Is Review by Shannon
- This is my #1 flavor of ALL that I have tried. I can vape it all day every day. Please never run out as there is nothing out there comparable. (Posted on 5/31/15)
- I certainly recommend it. Review by Tegan
- Especially if you like a sweetness on your palate. It is very reminiscent of tobacco but where I certainly have a sweet tooth and I use it mostly after 4, it is quite good. I think it smells like buttery popcorn, which is fine with me. (Posted on 3/19/15)
- Pretty good. Review by Lewis
- I've enjoyed the Ice Menthol that Volt has, so I figured I'd try the 555. It is a good flavor, but what I'm tasting is the closest thing to Reese's Puffs cereal in vape form. It may just be my equipment though. It is a good flavor and I've been able to vape it all day, it just wasn't what I was expecting from the other reviews. (Posted on 3/3/15)
- 555 one of a kind Review by Claymon
- This reminds me of the taste of cashews and hazelnut .all around the best I have found ,close second is the Mom and Pops Tobacco Haze..555 is hands down thumbs up a very special smoke that will keep you coming back to Volt and the Smokeless Image crew for MORE. (Posted on 5/30/14)
- I love this stuff! Review by JC
This is probably my favorite- a very memorable distinct taste. I have noticed taste changes based on what you're smoking from...for these I like the cartos a bit better (in a volt nano clearo it's still good but a bit too 'buttery') All in all- awesome flavor!
(Posted on 1/8/14)
- Great eliquid Review by TM
- This is one of my favorite e-liquids. I use it alone, and mixed with other classic tobacco-flavored juices. Have tried 555 by other companies, and SI's is the best, in my opinion. It's my main go-to e-liquid. (Posted on 11/9/13)
- Favorite Review by Michael
- This is my Hands down favorite! It is the perfect blend of flavor. (Posted on 11/5/13)
- Mature flavor/Suprisingly good Review by Hari
Saw all the reviews for 555 and just had to try it so I bought a bottle. First impression of the aroma? Smells like the glue used on mouse traps for a house. I know this may put people off, but give it a chance.
I left the bottle open on my desk to "air out" a bit and then went to using it. Really love the taste and consistency of it. It comes off as a really mature flavor - a sort of deep smokey musk that lingers on the tongue. Quite a unique taste and I'll be sticking by it for a very long time
As a side note, I actually mix this Midnight Express to give a really unique nutty, smokey flavor with a tinge of sweetness that lingers. Not sure if mixing flavors is encouraged, but I really like it. (Posted on 10/7/13)