- My favorite E-juice Review by Stacia
Yum! Nice butter toffee taste? hard to describe kind of sweet very delicious!
(Posted on 6/28/14)
- Not too bad. Review by kgs-wy
I received this in one of the "Smooth Sampler" 24mg blister packs. Packaging was good, it kept the cartos separated well so the flavors didn't mingle.
I, myself, don't like the 'Joe' cigarettes this seems to be attempting to imitate. That said, this wasn't bad. The flavor is quite similar, though 'watered down', from the real deal, and was much the same from initial taste through to the finish, however, there was a subtle, woody finish that I actually didn't mind too much. Mouthfeel on this was dry and a bit salty, even though vapor production was quite good.
Smell was, well, not very powerful, nor was there much in the way of tobacco to it.
Overall, not too bad. (Posted on 8/11/13)
- This is my all day vape Review by VapeVapington
- I've tried all the tobacco flavors from here and a few from elsewhere. Ounce for ounce this is "The One". This is the juice I would want with me on a deserted island. People taste these things differently, but I usually describe it as smoky with hints of spice. Depending on the state of my wicks and coils I get some lovely layers of cinnamon. I've been using mostly a T3 bottom coil on an X2 battery. Sometimes I slap that Desert Joe T3 on my new regulated variable voltage device. In either case this is just a very satisfying juice, IMHO. Do it. Do it all day long. (Posted on 6/19/13)
- Good Stuff!!! Review by Mdisco57
- I found Desert Joe in a 6mg smooth sampler pk and immediately picked it as one of my favorites. I also like RY4. 6mg bottle of Desert Joe is currently out of stock, so I think I will have to go ahead and order the 12mg bottle. ( I hope the higher nic content doesn't ruin the flavor for me!) Anyway, Desert Joe is a winner!!! (Posted on 5/25/13)
- Taste is obviously subjective Review by Vapolith
- So, I tried all the tobacco flavors this weekend, with this one being my second to last favorite. I at least found it vapable, which I did not with Freedom, threw the Freedom cart away. I at least finished Desert Joe, but 55 and Country/Cowboy tasted much better and more tobacco-like to me. I'm glad so many like this one, but I'll stick to 555 and RY4. I always vape 6mg by the way. (Posted on 4/29/13)
- Not bad at all Review by spaceballsrules
- This one is on the sweet side. The taste reminds of fresh hay. It's slightly floral with a nice base of exotic tobacco. (Posted on 4/27/13)
- My favorite tobacco flavor. Review by Christopher
- Desert Joe will always been my go to flavor since I started vaping(July 2012). I think it's perfect in every way. The throat hit is very nice and it has a subtle sweetness to it. (Posted on 3/25/13)
- Real tobacco flavor!!! Review by Jonathan
- This is the second volt e juice I have purchased. the first one I bought was the country. Also very good tobacco flavor!! But this flavor I think is just a little bit nicer tobacco flavor. no sweetness excellent vapor Production When used with revolution vapor 808 carts!! Speaking of that people should really go to that site and try their 808 carts. Their the best on the market for 808 carts!! But yes this is true tobacco one of the very few that I've ever been able to find and I'm very glad I got the biggest bottle that they had (Posted on 3/9/13)
- Real tasting tobacco!! Review by Jonathan
- "I've tried many tobacco juices... All the others I have tried has that nasty bittersweetness aftertaste on the exhale. I will be buying the biggest bottle they have Next time!!" (Posted on 2/26/13)
- I finally found tobacco!!! Review by Jonathan
- "I have tried several claimed style tobacco juices now... Very smooth and I cannot taste any sweetness Really in it!! That is one thing that I have hated about all the other tobaccos out there That I have tried.. They all have that ending sweetness flavor. This one I cannot taste that in!! I love the flavor of it. So far this is the only one that I can actually honestly say taste like tobacco!! I will be getting the biggest bottle they have!! And I've tried it in the T3 And 808 carts! If you are trying to find a fluid that is truly tobacco this is one of them to get!!" (Posted on 2/26/13)