- Pretty good stuff! Review by Steven
- This stuff is very hard to describe, you just have to use it yourself, since taste is a very subjective thing. I'm vaping 18mg strength with an iClear16 and Vision Spinner set at 3.9v, and it has a very satisfying throat hit, lots of vapor, and is sweet on the exhale, though not **too** sweet. I think I may have a new favorite in town, and the price is absolutely fantastic! Good job on this one, SmokelessImage! (Posted on 5/12/16)
- Very good RY4 Review by Michael
- Very good RY4 (Posted on 1/4/15)
- Good Review by Stacia
This stuff is good, I like camel Joe better but I married and when my husband also gets camel Joe, he uses mine so I get Ry4 because he does not like it. It is like camel Joe but sweeter
(Posted on 6/28/14)
- LOVE Review by K
- I am in love with this flavor it is so sweet and has a small hint of tobacco and I can't get enough of it~ (Posted on 11/14/13)
- Different taste depending on your delivery system Review by Garemlin
- Was really looking forward to trying the RY4 after hearing great things about it. I first tried it in a T3 mini and it has a nice taste. Not overly sweet but you can taste hints of vanilla and caramel. Decent throat hit and plenty of vapor. Then I tried it in a T2 top coil. Completely different experience. No sweet taste at all. In fact it taste like burnt popcorn plain and simple. I'll be sticking to the T3 mini for this one. (Posted on 11/14/13)
- When you think it cant get any better Review by Suzie
OMG I seriously love this flavour.
How could someone even come up with this kind of flavor??
I have vaping with smokeless images for just over 3 months now.
The customer service and the quality of smokless images is above great.
I have introduced over 8 people with confidence. and they all love it.
Even just smelling ry4 makes me hungry and gets me excited.
(Posted on 11/12/13)
- great mixer Review by Melissa
- this isn't one id use alone but I put half this and half menthol because the menthol alone is too minty and this makes it more like a smooth menthol cigg if you are originally a menthol smoker. I started adding a few drops of blueberry on top of this and the menthol and I love it. I would add this to any flavor to smooth out the taste. (Posted on 10/19/13)
- Vape all day Review by Les
- Great flavor. Just reordered another 30ml. (Posted on 8/21/13)
- Pretty decent. Review by kgs-wy
I received this in one of the "Smooth Sampler" blister packs. Packaging was good, it kept the cartos separated well so flavors didn't mingle. The RY4 flavor is above average in overall flavor, though the tobacco is very subtle, almost non-existent but there if you take a couple moments to contemplate the flavor. Initial flavor is a general sense of subtle coffee and caramel flavor, a touch salty, followed by a very minor note of roasted almonds and a VERY subtle tobacco flavor. Smell is that of a higher grade Turkish tobacco with a touch of the almond in it as well.
Overall, it's a flavor I'd come back to, but not one I'd keep in rotation too long. (Posted on 8/11/13)
- Delicious! Review by Peter
- This is my go to flavor. I just love it. So many delicious tastes blended together just perfectly. Luscious caramel, toasty nuts, just a hint of leathery tobacco. I can't get enough of this one. (Posted on 6/28/13)