- GOT OLD QUICK Review by Patrick
- The first few draws were pretty good...now it's just seems like an odd flavor. It's almost like a musty flavor, definitely NOT good. Time to order something else and throw this out... (Posted on 5/2/13)
- Well blended flavor Review by spaceballsrules
- This flavor is uniform throughout the inhale and exhale. The vanilla, caramel, and tobacco blend seamlessly, and the overall flavor reminds me of campfire toasted marshmallows. A hint of smokey char with spun sugar. Plenty of vapor and throat hit. It doesn't get much better than this. (Posted on 4/27/13)
- My favorite Review by Mdisco57
- This is my go to e-juice. I like it without a doubt from the first cartomizer I vaped! (Posted on 4/27/13)
- Another great one. Review by michael
- Love the nutty flavor with the hint toffee. Its kind of strange because sometimes I taste a buttery flavor and sometimes its slightly sweet. Either way it just keeps getting better all the time. I use the x2 clearomizer which I find delivers a clean flavor with lots of vapor and no burnt taste. (Posted on 4/10/13)
- One of my favorites Review by Martin
- I use this as my all day vape; tastes great and the flavor is very popular with curious smokers. The hint of caramel is a really nice touch. I was put off because I didn't want to gamble on 30mL of liquid but I'm glad I did and it's standard on my reorder list for now. (Posted on 4/8/13)
- Great stuff. Review by Divello
- This one has a nice nutty flavor with a touch of sweet at the end. If you like almond I think you will enjoy this. This is another liquid I can happily vape daily. (Posted on 4/6/13)
- Where's the flavor? Review by AJC
I read a bunch of reviews here, and figured I'd give this one a shot. After all, Volt's vanilla has a nice strong flavor. Plus it's a great price for 30mL of liquid.
But what is this stuff - just kind of a hint of chemicals and the slightest taste of a dirty dish rag. Almost no flavor at all to it.
I get no tobacco, no caramel, no nothing really. I mixed it with some other flavors I have as I'd hate to waste juice. When I come across other flavors that are too strong, this makes a decent cutting liquid. I'm seeing if steeping it will help this juice. I'm hoping I can get something useful out of it.
Vapor production, however, is great out of a Kanger M3 on a 510 battery. Even more vapor out of the M3 on an eGo. Still more vapor out of a CE5 on an eVic. Just the same lack of flavor on all.
Perhaps I just got a bottle of unflavored? (Posted on 3/28/13)
- Best ever! Review by Leslea
First let me start out by saying that the Sokeless Image crew is the best of the best. I have tried a couple of the other companies that are well known and their products do not even come close to this company. Also the Heaher, Jacob and the others are the best as far as customer relations. They will do evrything they can to make their customers happy.
Now back to the RY4. I have tried other falvors here and I have tried RY4 flavors at oher places and once again this flavor is by far he BEST ever. Some of the other RY4 flavors from other plaaces are either bitter at the end or just flat with no throat hit. my one and only complaint is that becasue this produc tis in such high demand, they do sell out of it several times so I have learned to try to stay stocked up.
Thanks for everything Smokeless Image Team? (Posted on 3/8/13)
- Strange burnt taste and horrible smell when vaping. Review by John
My first experience with Ry4 was very pleasant, the flavor was exactly as they described and wonderful to vape. People around me commented that it smelled delicious and wanted to try it for themselves.
However when I put this flavor into brand new CE3 Cartomizers I found a very unpleasant surprise! A horrible burning plastic scent and taste, making french curling simply disgusting and causing me to cough and gag on the flavor.
I was actually asked to stop vaping in a place where I had actually convinced several people to purchase non-nicotine kits so they could just enjoy the flavors. Now I am embarrassed and feel guilty for vaping in public and subjecting my friends to this horrendous smell. (Posted on 2/13/13)
- Grrrreat!!!! Review by Peter
- The flavor and throat hit of this eliquid is the exact same as the pre-filled carto in my sampler pack. def one of my 2 favorites!! (Posted on 2/1/13)