- Best I've found Review by Skte
This is the best vanilla I've found and I found it early. Now I have a 50 W battery and I'm trying to figure out how to vape it before my lungs explode. I've tried a couple other vanillas but none compare and I'm just figuring out what VG/PG means. I'm guessing this juice is about 50/50 but be sure to drop down in nicotine if you get a huge battery.
Anybody have another vanilla that compares to this? (Posted on 2/19/16)
- Great Vanilla Review by Katrina
I began vaping about 4yrs ago starting here at Smokeless ! So, I tried their Vanilla early on and I loved it, I have tried many other vendors "Vanilla" and I haven't found one any better than here, SI has really good quality liquids and love the new pricing !!! :-)
(Posted on 9/20/15)
- Great! Review by Henry
- 2 words Juicy Fruit gum, thats what i get from it. (Posted on 2/26/14)
- Nice & smooth Review by John
- Ordered in 18 mg of nic and smooth all the way around. Still needs more Vanilla flavor to end up with my goal of the Blu Vanilla cartg, but still one one the closest I have found. Refill an almost empty Blu Vanilla cartg and it works the best for me, but then back to the Blu batteries, bummer! (Posted on 9/27/13)
- Another mixup Review by Shaun
- I too received a bottle of the "vanilla" that was red in color and tasted more cherry like than anything resembling vanilla. I didn't really care for it to be honest. I will try another order to see if I get the vanilla that the other reviewers wrote so highly of as I would like a nice vanilla to have in the roster. (Posted on 8/27/13)
- Excellent flavor! Review by kgs-wy
I received this in one of the "Sweet Sampler" 24mg blister packs. Packaging was good, it kept the cartos separated well so the flavors didn't mingle.
Flavor: the flavor of this is a sweet vanilla from initial taste through to the finish. The vanilla is strong, but far from overpowering, and has a great, lingering aftertaste that is far from objectionable, at least to my palate.
Mouthfeel: mouthfeel was smooth and a bit clingy, but not cloyingly so, with a good mix of dry and humid.
Throat hit: noticeable, but easy to tolerate and very unobjectionable. it doesn't increase or decrease in its presence during a vaping session like some others.
Vapor production: great vapor production, lingers a touch, dissipates smoothly.
Aroma: the aroma is very reminiscent of a high quality pipe tobacco, one of the ones where the tobacco is essentially invisible. It doesn't cling in the nostrils, but it is definitely noticeable to those sitting nearby. It is NOT a flavor if you prefer to vape subtly.
Overall: overall, this is an excellent flavor, though as mentioned above, it's far from the most subtle around. The easy throat hit could be a mark against it, but I found it easy to tolerate early in my vaping experience, and actually helpful when I encountered those flavors with a strong throat hit. I will be buying more of this! (Posted on 8/11/13)
- Not bad Review by Caitlin
- This wasn't what I expected at first, it almost tasted a little bit spicy like those gummy spice drops. I was disappointed but now that I've been using it for a couple days the spice flavor has diminished a bit and it tastes smoother. Not my favorite flavor (I used the ice menthol ALL winter), but it is a nice change up when I feel like something a little different. (Posted on 5/31/13)
- My all-day every-day Review by Wyatt
- I have had it for a mere 2 days and I have gone through 3 X2 Clearomizer refills. This is the most amazing one yet. It reminds me of french vanilla ice-cream. It is complex yet smooth. There is a very small throat hit, but it is still there. The 18mg is great. people in the room love the smell. You become the one people want to be around! (Posted on 4/12/13)
- Darned good vanilla Review by Matt
I've been looking for a good vanilla for my rotation. For the price, this one certainly does a great job. Great vapor production, smooth flavor and while it has a decent throat hit there isn't any harsh irritation to it. The vanilla gets a bit "purfumey" at times, but it didn't stop me from filling up a 2.4mL clearo of it. I rotate it in and out between my Tennessee Cured and my Coffee flavors from other vendors.
It does work well as a vanilla addition to other flavors as mentioned in other reviews.
While I'm still on the hunt for my perfect vanilla, whatever else I try will have a tough time knocking this one off of my list. (Posted on 3/23/13)
- Mix up Review by John
I had ordered this as well as chocolate and cappuccino. Te funny thing was i liked the "vanilla" the best. The reason i put those little quotes in there was because it tasted nothing like vanilla, but did taste a lot like cherry as well as the liquid was red.
I think it was somehow a mix up on labeling, but none the less the "vanilla" has (cherry) has became my new go to juice.
On a side note: Its funny how a juice you didnt expect let alone order turns out to be the best of the bunch. So i cant really give a bad review or i wouldnt have found this juice. (Posted on 2/24/13)