Items 1 to 10 of 12 total
- Relaxing flavor Review by Suzie
- This is one of my favourite liquids. Last month took this with me to Thailand and was vaping while I was getting a foot massage lol!! Some staff tried it and loved it!! I have several batteries so I fill em with Chocolate, RY4 and Ice Mentho and just vape what ever flavor I feel like. Love the customer service and products from smokless images. (Posted on 1/27/14)
- Good Review by pixie
- At first I didn't like it, but I wasn't going to let it go to waste. I'm glad I gave it a chance. It tastes like drinking hot chocolate without the calories! It's a very warm soothing vape. Good cold weather vape! (Posted on 10/11/13)
- Pretty Good but... Review by Jim
not my all day vape... Light, Rich and Delicious Chocolate for the first few hours and then the flavor seems to get really deep, thick and heavy and I have to switch up... but good for a once in a while vape for me. But great for a true chocolate lover... Great for mixing but you don't need much, Very potent, I find it more of a novelty vape more then an ADV... IMO only I give this one a 4 star rating
E-Juice Color - Dark Brn
Consistency - Medium Thick
Vapor - Excellent
Throat Hit - Smooth (Posted on 9/2/13)
- It's smooth, tasty and addictive. Review by kgs-wy
I received this in one of the "Sweet Sampler" 24mg blister packs. Packaging was good, it kept the cartos separated well so the flavors didn't mingle.
Flavor: the initial flavor is that of a dark chocolate hot cocoa. It smooths out slightly into a full and rich dark chocolate like you'd taste in a quality chocolate bar. The finish is that lovely, back of the palate bittersweetness you get from a quality dark chocolate bar. The aftertaste is short, but lovely.
Mouthfeel: rich, full and smooth. Doesn't linger.
Throat hit: noticeable but unobjectionable, stayed throughout the carto's usable life.
Vapor production: solid vapor production, but didn't linger as much as I personally like.
Aroma: the aroma is more like dark chocolate cocoa with a hint of coffee.
Overall: overall, it's delicious, and like chocolate, addictive. A great flavor, but one to stay away from if you're a chocoholic! (Posted on 8/11/13)
- Great surprise! Review by Brian
- A buddy of mine first let me try this flavor on his e-cig and I didn't really know how I felt about it. I just took a shot in the dark and got a bottle of this and now I love it. It's definitely on my top 5. It's like I'm vaping brownies! I'd highly recommend this to anyone who like that dark-chocolate flavor. Plus, the throat hit is great. (Posted on 7/29/13)
- LOVE THIS FLAVOR! Review by Joann
- Smells and taste like a Hershey Chocolate. LOVE IT! (Posted on 7/10/13)
- Favorite. Review by Beckett
- This is definitely my favorite flavor of the maybe 15 or so that I've tried. It has a dark chocolate taste that strongly reminds me of something I haven't quite been able to figure out. Definitely something dark chocolate though, but more cocoa than candy bar. (Posted on 6/25/13)
- Excellent Review by Knittinglady
- I tried this little gem in the Sweet Sampler, and by far it is my favorite. I would cal it a cocoa more than a chocolate. To me it's like a cup of hot chocolate. I love it! (Posted on 3/5/13)
- Yum! Review by Kristina
- I thought Ry4 was my favorite because it is SO good but then I tried the Chocolate and it's amazing! I never thought I'd enjoy a dessert flavor but it has definitely become my go to vape. (Posted on 2/5/13)
- Love it! Review by frances
- This is my favorite flavor. I even ordered a second bottle. I do use other flavors but this is my go to. (Posted on 12/30/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total