- Just what I needed. Review by Mark
- I finally have something to neatly carry my volt batteries, spare cartomizers and UBS charger all in one neat sturdy case. This was the best deal I could find for the price and function and I am very glad I ordered it. As others have said, the backing that attaches to the inside of the case does peel away with the slightest pull (you'll see if you get this case), but don't let that stop you. I used a little Super Glue Gel and it's all good. I hope the Volt Mini Clearomizers I ordered will fit, but I can't see why they wouldn't as they are the same diameter as the standard cartomizers. Get it, you won't regret it. Thank you Smokeless Image for all your quality reasonably priced products. (Posted on 9/29/14)
- Essential Review by marshalmeg
- This case is great and the ideal accessory to get with your Volt. You can fit 4 of the regulars batteries in the elastic loops (both 65mm and 78mm fit just fine) that are just the right size for them, keeping them from being damaged or knocking against each other. 5 cartridges and the USB charger, or other small items, fit as well. The case it rugged and compact so you can throw it in a bag or pocket and go without working about any damage to your Volt. It has kept all of my Volt stuff organized and looking like new. (Posted on 2/3/14)
- Love it Review by Jazz
- Bought the red zipper case and it holds all my items with ease. I will be getting a second one. Just wish it would hold my liquids. To me that is the only draw back. (Posted on 7/8/13)
- Handy Little Cae Review by kelley
- This is a nice little case , would give two thumbs up but i did have to super glue one part of it when i got it today other than that holds your extra batts and fits nicely in my pocket ty (Posted on 5/31/13)
- Every SI customer needs one! Review by Mitchell
- Got this case when I ordered my kit, and I'm glad I did! It holds all my batteries, extra cartos, and some CE3's. The mesh pocket will even hold the USB charger so I can always have it with me! This is high quality material, and the zipper is smooth as silk! (Posted on 4/1/13)
- very nice piece of kit Review by catwoman_77
- It's the only one I could find that will hold a decent amount of batteries and carts. This will easily allow me to haul enough items to last a couple days before having to recharge and refill. All this and I won't have to squash stuff into ill fitting slots and worry about cheap fastenings coming loose and opening up. Nice job guys, this thing rocks. (Posted on 12/17/12)
- Best Accessory!!!! Review by William
Absolutely love these Volt Carrying Cases I have the purple, green, red and blue and I am ordering more of the purple and green!!!
I can also lay one Carto case in my Volt Carrying Case (on top of the little mesh pocket) and still have room for 4 more individual carto's in the small elastic bands below the mesh pocket, USB charger and 4 batteries and still zipper it close.
Great looking, durable, light, and easy to carry in my cargo shorts pockets while walking on the beach.
Thanks for another great product :o)
(Posted on 9/16/12)
- Perfect Accessory! Review by Michael
- Can't say enough good things about this case. I got the black/green version and I love it. Great quality, looks cool, durable, cool logo and it stores a good amount of stuff for travel or home storage use. The mesh pocket inside is perfect for holding those SI rubber comfort tips, but cartomizers will fit in there too. Plenty of storage! (Posted on 9/13/12)
- Stylish, Durable, and holds everything!!! Review by Jarrod
- This product is great. I literally own at least one of everything that Volt offers. This case is by far my favorite. The elastic around the zipper makes it so that you can fit other things in here like bottles of juice, the charging passthrough cable, clearamizers, other batteries etc.. I even used it for my X2 with a bottle of juice, 5 cartos, charging cable, clearomizer, cone, and..... not to mention my cash, credit card, and ID. Its stylish and the outside is durable and rugged. I did have an issue with the lining coming loose, but easily repairable with some good glue. I think that the lining got soft bc a full clearomizer of mine leaked out into the case bc my tip wasn't fastened correctly. All in all, i give this 5 stars. (Posted on 8/1/12)
- I like it but... Review by Laura
- The exterior looks nice, is solidly constructed and the zipper feels well made as well. I did have an issue with the interior lining-the day I got it I tried to put a small sample size bottle of liquid in the mesh pocket and when I pulled on the elastic to put in the bottle the lining on that side ripped off almost completely. I repaired it myself with some craft glue and it has held but I don't trust it enough to pull on it again, so I just don't use the pocket. I like the case itself but I am a little disappointed in the durability of the interior lining. (Posted on 7/17/12)