- hit and miss Review by Adrian L
- I have about six X2 batteries. Most are one or two years old, and I use them constantly. I always have two or three charging at any one time. Each one lasts 2-3 hours with constant vaping. I accidentally ordered 2 of these smaller Volt batteries this time, so I did not have a way to charge them since they don't use a USB cord. S/I was kind enough to give me enough points to get one of the USB plug in chargers for free. (THANKS!!) So far I like the smaller size (about 1/2 as thick as the X2), but I find the button very hard to push with my finger. I often have to use my fingernail to activate it. I also have 2 automatic X2 batteries, and I don't like them as much as the manual ones. They don't give a big enough hit. (Posted on 7/14/16)
- Just what I wanted Review by LESLIE
- I thought i was doomed for trial and error trying to find what I wanted I was so happy to find these through a facebook review, I have gone through 4 companies trying to find "the one" I want a mini I don't want something big.I love the flat tips as well woohoo, happy with these and they are perfect with the mini clearos! (Posted on 1/27/15)
- LOVE LOVE LOVE Review by Catherine
- These batteries are awesome. They hold a great charge, and give great vapor right up until the battery runs out. Can't say enough good things about this company. I've been dealing with Smokeless Image for almost a year and they have never let me down! (Posted on 8/3/14)
- Great batteries! Review by Jonathan
- Love these batteries, the automatic work just as well as the manual and no issues with leakage. (Posted on 8/2/14)
- Best battery in the market Review by Koray
- It has been two years since I quit tobacco. Since then I have been trying many KR808 batteries. These little things are very light and many customisations are allowed on order. (Posted on 7/18/14)
- Love these and hold a charge waaay better then their competitors! Review by Stacia
I was so happy to find these through a youtube review, I have gone through now six companies trying to find "the one" I want a mini I don't want to upgrade to something bigger. Being a girl, I just don't have the pockets to put something huge in and I don't carry a purse. The batteries last me 1-2 days and I suck on this thing pretty much all day, gone are the days where I had to lugg 2-3 batteries with me just to make sure I would make it though the day. Also, I used to have to replace batteries monthly, now I have some I bought 3-6 months ago still going. Very happy with these and they are perfect with the mini clearos! (Posted on 6/28/14)
- Excellent battery! Review by Netminder Mom
I had the 65 mm automatic battery included in my starter kit, and loved it enough it's the only one I use,
The length & weight are comfortable, and they do a great job holding a charge. I wanted to stay as far away from the look of a regular cigarette as possible, so I have them in silver, sky blue, green, black, pink, & the darker blue. I like the grip on the coloured ones much better than the stainless, and although it's a minor detail I like that I can choose the color of the LED light.
Cleaning tip: I use an old cut up cotton sheet (lightweight) and a needle threader to clean the gunk out. It's easiest if you have your cleaning supplies handy right after you vape as the heat helps to release the e-juice build-up.
As the "how to" video explains it's important to keep those holes cleared in the sides of the battery so after cleaning I'll stick an embroidery needle in to make sure they're clog-free.
Very happy with these batteries!
(Posted on 6/1/14)
- Finally a vape that worked Review by Daria
- I've tried a few analog-looking ecigs (other brands)but always quit because the inhale was nothing like the real thing. On a whim I got the manual battery and it is a huge improvement. I don't feel like I'm trying to suck a milkshake through a straw anymore. With the blank carts I can add my own flavors and get a good vape without having to carry a massive ecig around. A loyal customer now. (Posted on 2/23/14)
- Wonderful Review by Cakes
- The first battery(manual) that I ordered would not light up when I inhaled (only when I let off of the button) and it only lasted a short while before needing charged again. I contacted customer service and they immediately sent me out a new battery at no cost which arrived very quickly. The new battery works great and the customer service is outstanding!! (Posted on 1/13/14)
- Love them Review by Hanna
These hold a charge for hours! They make vape breaks at work so easy. I've never needed to bring a PCC with me -- just charge em up at night and they're good to go again the next day! I do recommend getting two and switching between them, but so far I haven't found another cigalike battery to rival these!
Only thing to keep in mind if you buy the "gold" color --- the one I got looked metallic yellow. Would seriously love SI to come out with a true gold color! (Posted on 12/20/13)