- 78MM Review by KEVIN
- THE 78MM ARE EXCELLENT. AT FIRST, THE KIT WAS GIVEN TO ME. I TOOK IT TO THE LIMIT. I LOVE THESE THINGS. WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. (Posted on 4/19/13)
- QUESTION Review by KEVIN
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE LONG BATTERY IS GOING DEAD OR BAD?
(Posted on 4/16/13)
- Get the manual battery Review by Philip
I first started out with the automatic batteries, because I liked the fact that I could just inhale and vape.
Having ventured into getting a manual battery, I've noticed that my e-liquid gets used a lot less.
Having a manual battery, you can hit the button for a short time but inhale for longer and the vape is still the same amount, but the amount of liquid you use is less.
If you're on the fence, go with the manual one, because it uses less liquid. Also think about purchasing the clear carts because they are easy to fill and you don't end up over saturating or losing any juice to spill off.
Just my two cents from my experience with these.
Smokeless image is very good with customer service and having ventured to other sites, their e-liquids are way better. Strawberry Fuzz was shockingly delicious and it must be a favorite amongst other people because it is currently out of stock! (Posted on 4/6/13)
- Happy Review by Patricia
I have been using smokeless image since July 2012. I always ordered the auto batteries. I just received 3 manual this time to try something new as my auto batteries won't hold a charge anymore (lasted 10 mo with heavy vaping).
I love the new manuals! I thought the button would be complicated but it is so easy and the vap is so much better. Just my opinion but I will not be going back to the auto. With the manual you hear this crispy frying sound when you push the button so you know it is working. Then when you inhale the vap is so much more satisfying. I would recommend you ordering both the auto and manual in your kit to see what works for you. As for me I am very happy that I took the plunge to try something new. :D (Posted on 4/3/13)
- Love The Color Choices & Texture Review by SK
Very nice to hold...easy draw but, I think I got a defective one?
My LED never goes completely out so, I don't believe it is charging to it's max capacity
(Posted on 3/18/13)
- Loose draw also Review by Viv
To "Loose Draw". Also have 78mm batteries and I also have trouble getting decent vapor amounts. Did you find a solution I wonder?
(Posted on 3/11/13)
- Love it! Review by Kasie
- I decided to take the plunge and give up smoking. I ordered 2 of these in the manual 78mm with my starter kit. I've only had them about a week but I am loving them! They have a very good battery life and I love all the different colors. I wasn't a heavy smoker...about a half a pack a day or so... so the battery lasts me a couple of days between charges. They also seem to be pretty durable. I guess I'm a little klutzy. I've dropped it twice and it has rolled off the table a time or two, but they've given me no problems. The only issue I have had was when my kit came, instead of the pink and purple I ordered, I received two pink ones. I contacted customer service and they immediately sent me the purple one I had ordered. Awesome customer service that will keep me coming back for more! I plan to own at least one of these in every color! (Posted on 3/6/13)
- 78 mm manual Review by David
- I got my 78 mm manual batteries the other day. GREAT is about the only way I can discribe them. Yes they are a little longer then a regular analogs, yes they do not have a cork looking carto. BIG deal, they produce the vaper you would expect from them. I am a heavy vaper so I keep the 2 I ordered fully charged all the time for when I am on the "go". At home I use my X-2s and a clearomizer bottom coil. (Posted on 2/13/13)
- Great batts! Review by Mitchell
Been using these for 8 months now, I have two short autos, one long manual and one long auto. The short autos are great for going out and inconspicuous. I usually have to bring both shorts with cartos to last me a night at the bars. People always want a drag off of it. The shorties battery life is so-so, but expected.
The long manual is by far my favorite. It is always my go-to battery. I got all my batts in white, and the color is turning yellow from use and being in my pocket. If you don't like your white batts turning yellow, then get a different color. I plan on getting black when I get another battery (or two).
The long auto is terrible. It does not fire up the carto nearly as much as the manual one. Customer service resolved this by sending me a new battery, but they sent me the long manual, which I fell in love with!
I would really like to see the shorty batts in manual. They seem to last longer and this would benefit the short batts. The manual battery also does an excellent job of firing up the atomizer. (Posted on 2/8/13)
- Excellent Review by Troy
- Love these batteries, only have to charge mine at night when Im sleeping. Last me all day. The 78 Manual is my fav. One downside, the copper definitely doesnt look like copper. Received mine and its like a greenish gold. Wrote customer service and told them I was sent the Gold#2 and they stated that is copper. They did offer to send another copper but I had to send this one back first. No thanks, too much hassle over color...it works great, but Ill just use my black one when out and about. Overall, all of the products from SI have been great for me! (Posted on 2/4/13)