- Love them! Review by Gabby
Never got a bad batch. I'm such a sucker for their stainless steel blanks. They look so pretty! Each and every one of them lasted me for at least a week. One could use them for much longer than that, especially if you don't use super thick juices that would cause build up.
I wouldn't recommend it only if you like biting down on your cartomizer, I would go with black ones instead.
The XL ones weren't my cup of tea. I do think that the vapor feels cooler and the draw is just different. That makes the juices taste different too. I'm not too picky when it comes to that, however i still have 2 packs of XL blanks sitting around since over 3 months ago and don't feel like I want to touch them. (Posted on 3/7/14)
- Unbelievable longevity! Review by Rob
- I bought a pack of these about 90 days ago... I'm still vaping with them, I only us the 5. Talk about long lasting, the only way you could improve on this design is to make a more durable wrapping label for them. The ones that came with them wore off after about 5 weeks. (Posted on 9/2/13)
- Get the regular size Review by Jade
- I really like these cartos. They work well and are refillable for quite a while. I prefer the black ones, since I tend to bite down a little on them and the metal ones hurt my teeth. I also feel like the black ones get warmer, which I like. I recommend the smaller ones because although they hold a bit less, they last longer and the flavor is better. Thank you SI! (Posted on 8/24/13)
- Great cartos for testing new juices. Review by nick779
I purchased these to try my new nicquid flavors out and they make nice warm vapor and give plenty of flavor. they work great, and hold enough eliquid to suit my needs.
they arent super expensive as well.
my only gripe is that out of the 5 I got, 1 was a total dud, I loaded it up with nicquid and let is sit upright overnight, and topped it off in the morning, loaded it onto my volt manual and nothing..... the atty got hot, but I guess the wick broke or something because there was no vapor at all, just a faint chemical taste...
(Posted on 7/29/13)
- The best one Review by Jazz
- I prefer the stainless steel ones over the black ones. Reason being that the black ones fade over time & the paper peels. The silver stay as it. Don't leave it lying in the sun though as it will get hot & burn your lips (Posted on 7/26/13)
- Love them Review by Jazz
- Bought a box of the black & stainless steel ones. I prefer these as they do not leave a menthol taste when I add my flavors. Going to order another box of each color just so I have them as spares when I need new ones. (Posted on 7/8/13)
- My constant! A+ Review by Catherine
- I would like to say I compared prices...but I didn't before I purchased these blanks from SI. I was sure they would be fine, and they were great! I tried CE3s and still came back to these! I use them daily and I have the XL blacks and silvers. The XL silver ones look really good on my X2 with my long silver cone! They work and they LAST! I've been using they first one I got from over a month ago...I probably should change it out, but it still works! These little things are a good price and they rarely leak or have any air flow problems! Also, even with the extra long cartos you get a warm hit! The length doesn't really effect the warmth which i greatly appreciate! I will continue to buy these from SI! (Posted on 7/1/13)
- like these Review by Melissa
- I really like these! I like the performance and look of the ss ones! Seriously why are they the same price as filled ones??? (Posted on 4/20/13)
- best cartos Review by Mitchell
- these are the best cartomizers ive tried. will get all mine from SI from now on (Posted on 3/11/13)
- Bring back the regular stainless steel blanks Review by Denise
- I love the stainless steel cartomizers but prefer them in the regular size. I didn't see the regular ones on the drop down menu-only the XL stainless. Will these be available again? They are the best cartomizers ever. (Posted on 2/15/13)