- Colors are deceiving.... Review by Tegan
- I absolutely LOVE SI....I just had to write something to those who are looking at the different colored batteries and wraps you can get. The pictures are much brighter than the actual color is when you receive it, it is a complete matte finish as well. When it comes to the wraps, ensure you get the correct size, I made that mistake. With the color on those, when same thing. Darker than what is pictured, which changes the color in all actuality. Don't think that when you purchase one of the glittery wraps it is going to actually look as glitterey as say, a cell phone case. It, again, is a matte finish. Flat and well I suppose there is "glitter" on it when you hold it about an inch away from your face. (Posted on 3/19/15)
- Glad I got one Review by Mark
- I needed a longer lasting battery for home use and this 900mAh fits the bill perfectly. I will use my (3) 65mm auto Volt batteries for work and out and about. I'm just happy not having to charge my 65mms all day and night (it can get a little monotonous after a while). I love the fact that I can charge the battery while I vape and have a full charge constantly when I come home. I decided on the manual because the research I've done seems to conclude that if you want to use a 510 threaded tank with a 808/510 adapter, a manual battery is necessary (the adapter will not work with my volt autos). Thanks for another quality item SI. (Posted on 10/14/14)
- Awesome Review by Donnie
- I've had my X2 for 2 years never had any problems, I even forgot it in my pants and it went through the washer and dryer, it came out and still works like a champ. I have the auto model and I love it I've tried my girlfriends manual, but the auto just feels more natural. I would put the X2 up against any battery on the market. I've tried a few but the X2 in my opinion is the best! (Posted on 8/23/14)
- Awesome batteries! Review by Brian
I own about 12 of these by now. My only complaint is the USB cords to charge them tend to die between 3-6 months. However, I found you can buy the mini-usb cables at a dollar store that will charge them just fine. Other than that, every single one of them still works quite well, (although the paint is coming off on the older ones). I do not suggest the automatics, they do not produce good vapour with the T3 clearomizers. The manuals however are awesome with the T3 clearomizers.
Sometimes they get full of juice near the element, and I use a simple index card's corner to absorb the juice out of it and a twist tie (with the plastic or paper coating yanked off) to push through the two holes on it, to remove any buildup.
They last forever and I've only broken two of them. (My own fault, I fell asleep in bed with one and woke up with it broken, as I had apparently rolled over it, and the other one I dropped on cement in such a way that the whole tank and button area broke off.) (Posted on 6/9/14)
- Love these! Review by Ryan
- Great batteries. I've had two auto and one manual and all work great! Highly recommend! (Posted on 4/4/14)
- Just what I needed! Review by Suzie
- I have been using the manual 75mm battery for more than 5months and decided to invest more and bought 2 of these x2 batteries and these are fanstastic. not only they come in different colours but the battery itself last much longer but also is a great combination with the T3 that one of the Smokless Images staff had recommended. I always go for what the staff recommend and I have never been disappointed!! (Posted on 3/2/14)
- Great Design Review by marshalmeg
- I bought a manual 1300mAh X2 to use at home so I would not have to charge batteries as frequently and because I really enjoy using the Smokeless Image cartomizers and wanted a bigger battery that would work with them. While I still love my 78mm batteries, the X2 produces a warmer vape with greater flavor and vapor amount. With a matching cone it looks really classy and I like the rubbery finish on the sky blue battery and cone I have. Where these batteries really win for me is how they charge and that SI includes the charging cable. Instead of having to remove the carto, clearomizer, cone, or whatever else you may have attached you use a USB port in the bottom of the battery. This also allows it to work as a passthrough if you want to vape while it's charging. These also work great with the clearomizers but I just prefer the cartos. I just ordered an automatic one to try that out as well since I love the automatic 78mm batteries. (Posted on 2/10/14)
- Epic Review by Qua
I have had two of these since March 2013 & they don't seem to be on their way to dying any time soon. It is the end of December 2013 now, and smokelessimage says these will only last 3 months, so I'm pretty blown away to how long these lasted. I have one always charging while I'm using the other, and I highly recommend doing this, too. The price for these is spectacular & honestly, I wouldn't recommend buying any other type of battery with this connection unless it's very very special and does something different than this one, since they charge too much for just one & often don't last long either. Not to mention, these are optional passthrough batteries, which is even more awesome & come WITH the charger, unlike many other company's batteries.
Mine are both manual batteries & I love to use them with only vivi nova tanks (both mini & regular/mega) with an adaptor. These are a no brainer & I recommend them COMPLETELY!!!!! (Posted on 12/29/13)
- Love this thing! Review by Katie
- Started using this battery with the minis. using a 900mah auto. I ordered a kanger protank mini 2 and was super excited when I found out it threaded up perfectly! so anything ego threaded will work with these batteries. the combo of this battery and the protank is just superb. (Posted on 12/8/13)
- Great batteries !!! Review by J Scott
- I love these batteries...very reliable..great customer service... Highly recommend them (Posted on 11/26/13)