- A wonderful battery! Review by Mitch
- I bought this battery for home use after I got worried that I was taxing my two 65mm batteries too much by switching them out constantly. Don't get me wrong, the small batteries will always be in my arsenal for traveling and work purposes, but the X2 is a must at home. First, I love that it is compatible with anything my 65's vaped on; so all my equipment is interchangeable! Second, I love the rubberized feel of the (black) battery body. Third, it's much more comfortable to hold the larger battery when I am lounging, and being able to charge it while vaping is great! I got the 650 mah X2, and though I'd like to think my self a moderate vaper, this battery lasts me all evening without a hitch! I'd like to think that it's saving me money in the long-run because I'm not wearing out my smaller 65's by burning through their charges so quickly. (Posted on 4/16/13)
- awesome! Review by Andrew
- This battery is great! Have 2 65mm auto's that I received in a starter kit and then I went ahead and bought one 650 and one 900 of the x2's and I can go all week without needing to go near a power outlet thanks to these x2's. (Posted on 4/14/13)
- Exceptional Battery Life Review by Martin
- I have had my X2 Auto for 9+ months and it is still going strong. Its the 900 mah battery and it is the best battery I have ever had. Lasts all day for the way I vape. Can't beat it. (Posted on 4/11/13)
- Update!!! Review by crystal
- Ok - so I finally go in touch with a SI rep and they sent me out a totally new battery that workds GREAT!!! Thank you Smokeless Image!!! I was so excited to try SI products! WTG!!! :-) (Posted on 4/9/13)
- 1300 mAh stogie Review by raab
- I started my e-cig journey with a couple of the standard Volt batts but after getting tired of constant charging cycles and awkwardly large clearomizers I decided to get the largest batt I could, specifically for home use and I'm glad I did. Quick charges and long life mean I seldom have to rely on backup batteries when I'm at home. I'm now considering buying a 650 mAh X2 for when I'm out and about so I don't have to carry 2 standard Volt batts + charger + extra disposible carts in fear one batt will run out of power at a bad time. (Posted on 4/7/13)
- ? Review by CITYKITTY
I have been using the 900 battery for 5 months, I purchased a second one for backup and would alternate while I charged the other during the night.
I was surprised when the newer one just quit working after a couple months, The first and oldest one is still going strong. WHAT HAPPENED?
I JUST PURCHASED ANOTHER 900 IN CASE THE OLD ONE QUITS TOO. I thought they lasted about 300 charges???
I do love it though.....just hope the new one lasts like the first one I bought. (Posted on 4/6/13)
- Change of heart... Review by crystal
- I hate to say it...I'm so sad. I had such hopes. I received my X2 (first order with SI) and the first day I was blown away with the great vape (had an old 901)! For the first two days I was so impressed! Then....the third day hit and the vape wasn't great. I figured it was the new clearomize possibly...so I cleaned that - didn't help. Tried another cartomizer....no luck. Fourth day and the batter will only hold a charge for 1/2 hour!!!! Brand new and a dud :-( I have contacted customer service but have not heard back from them. Yeah - what a BIG let down. :-( I hear the customer service is really good from SI ... I will keep you all posted. (Posted on 4/3/13)
- X2 Battery is outta this world Review by Jason
- Ok. I first read the info, then I watched the video, then I read many reviews before I ordered a X2 900. It arrived in good time as always (Their S&H is second to nobody). All this, and I was mislead: the description states, "Fast charging,!" but further down they reveal this 'fast charging' takes 3 hours. That's not fast unless you are a turtle on acid. The video stated the batteries come charged. Mine was not. I was hoping for a longer lasting battery, which is why I bought one and also hoped it would improve the vaping. The 'pass through' is a good idea if you want to vape while charging. You should know that the X2 900 is as thick and bulky as a Waterbury fountain pen or a 5 cent cigar, so you can't hold it like a cig nor an e-cig. If you try to hang it from your mouth, you'll lose a few teeth coz it's weighty. Long story short: I'll only vape with this one at home. It looks down right silly with just the cart on the end, so buying a cone thingy might be a good idea. I'll post a followup after a week or so of use, but I'm disappointed. (Posted on 3/21/13)
- Great battery while it lasted Review by Deborah
I bought my first X2 battery right after Christmas and have become very spoiled because of it. It was great not having to shift through my 78s anymore and always making sure at least two of them were charged at a time. As a heavy vaper, I loved the X2 battery because I could plug it into my keyboard and vape to my heart's content. Plus I loved the rainbow color. Very pretty!
But things don't last forever. After three months of heavy use, it died on me this morning. I just ordered two more, after having to deal with my 78s again. If you're thinking about ordering an X2, I suggest you order more than one, especially if you're going to use it all day. (Posted on 3/20/13)
- Great upgrade from Volt Review by Taylor
- I liked my Volt well enough, but this is a great improvement in every department: vapor production, battery charge (I have the 1300 mAh), and appearance. The battery is much easier and more comfortable to press than on the Volt. Overall a great product and definitely worth the price. (Posted on 3/19/13)