Items 1 to 10 of 12 total
- Fantastic for saving batteries, but BE CAREFUL! Fire Hazard! NEEDS AN *ON* LIGHT! Review by RosieFbxAK
I already wrote a review, about two weeks ago, but it's still not here so I guess it didn't get approved. Maybe I'll have a better chance when I'm officially logged in?
My Passthrough worked GREAT for the first few months but had become unreliable. Sometimes I can push the button and nothing happens. I have to try many ways, hard, soft, from the top, from the bottom... it just feels like a constant wrestling match between me and my button. Other times - it resumes working as intended. Also recently the button has begun to get stuck in the ON position and I experience episodes like Darla reported in here review from 3/12, when the unit stays on and gets to hot I can smell that signature electric burning smell, as well as getting so hot I can't hold it. I definitely don't trust it anymore and remember to unplug it any time I'm not going to be with it for very long.
WHEN working properly - my passthrough is my best friend. Saves tons on battery life. I can't imagine going back to batteries only. I'll have to buy a replacement soon as I think this one is dying. I really had hoped it would last longer than a few months but it's still worth getting one (or two). (Posted on 2/23/13)
- great price/ great product Review by Nick
- A must have. Despite some poor reviews in this list I ordered this passthrough anyway. Glad I did because it works exactly like it supposed to. Get one for yourself. (Posted on 5/11/12)
- Love it Review by James
- It has been great for me. I’m on the computer a lot and this is the thing to have. Yes I do puff on it a bit more then when I’m out but that was the problem when I was smoking cigarettes. I would just let them burn up and light one right after another. To me this is a great product. Thanks (Posted on 4/7/12)
- having troubles with this Review by Darla
I bought a pass through and it works intermittently. Sometimes it just shuts off and I cannot vape at all - what scares me is when It is working and sometimes it makes a "crackle sound" that is contiuous and doesnt shut off and it has been burning my cartomizers up. It feels like it is going to blow up in my mouth and it scares me - I am wondering if I have a bad one? or if I am doing something wrong - I plug it into my usb and again sometimes theres nothing (often) and then when It decides to work it "crackles" and I have to unplug it because I feel like its gonna blow and it gets the cartomizer so hot I cannot even touch it - any help would be appreciated..
Smokeless Image Response: It sounds like a DoA one, have a replacement going out to you :) If you have issues in the future definitely use the Contact Us Form :) (Posted on 3/29/12)
- Best Volt product Review by Voltar
- A must have for all. Great for driving or just chilling at home. Plug right into your computer usb, press the button, vape away and write a review! No cut off time either = long vapes!!!!! Love it (Posted on 3/11/12)
- SuperCool Review by Tom
- Use it while on the computer. A "must" have in your car so you don't waste batteries. Awesome for road trips (Posted on 3/10/12)
- Had some issues with the auto.. Review by Richie
- That came with the premium kit but they are making good by sending me an auto. The auto started out great but lately I can't vape with any cartos. I did order a manual so we'll see how that goes =) Also RMA'ing the auto to get another manual.. so hopefully all goes well.. really only use the passthrough at work and when I'm chilling and watching tv anyway so just gotta hit that button and vape away =)) (Posted on 2/18/12)
- Died quickly Review by DadGeek
- My USB pass-through worked intermittently when I first got it, then stopped working altogether. Same thing happened to a friend. Sending it back for a replacement, hoping for the best. (Posted on 2/5/12)
- wall charger will power the passthroughs Review by stacy
I just recieved twp passthroughs and they do not work off the wall chargers, is this correct? they work ok off the computer usb. Seem if the wall chargers charge the batteries they should power the passthrouhs?
Smokeless Image Comment: They only will work with the 1.5amp Wall Charger. The kits include the 500mAh wall Chargers. You can check to see which ones you have by looking at the output on the sticker of the wall adapter you have :)
(Posted on 1/20/12)
- New version! Review by Brendan
- Great passthrough I've got 2 now but the latest one I ordered has changed from the picture above. Instead of having the hole in the middle it is now a sealed unit just like the new sealed batteries and it's not automatic like my first one it is manual with a small nice button. Either way I like the change would be good to update it on the website though so future customers know :) (Posted on 12/4/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total