- Comfort tips Review by Carmigirl
- These make quite a difference! Love them! Def grab a few! (Posted on 10/3/13)
- Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Review by Jim
Well, lets see... I'm a new vapor and decided I wanted to try some some drip tips. I searched many sites to see different offers & styles of drip tips. I seen many metal tips, aluminum tips, porcelain tips, hard plastic tips and glass tips that seemed dangerous to the teeth and I wasn't to keen on them and they were a bit pricey too. Then I found these and they are truly treasured.
I wanted something I can bite down on and not ruin my teeth. I purchased my first drip tips here at Smokeless Image and I love them. I can chew on them like a piece of gum and work hands free without marring them up and they are comfortable in the mouth. They do not have any rubberized or plastic taste to them like I seen in some other reviews here. I just rinse them off with cold water before using them and whenever I refill carts and they are fine. Look no further, I would recommend you pick up a few packs of these bad boys next time you shop. You will not regret it, plus you'll save yourself a lot of money and time searching for something that you will truly be happy with. They fit all 808 & 510 carts and work best with the smaller 65mm & 78mm e-cig batteries because they are not too heavy to hang from your teeth.
So if your like me and like working hands free and don't want to spend a lot of money and also want to protect your teeth, then these sturdy, flexible rubber tips are your ticket to a comfortable and more pleasurable vaping experience. I hope SI will never discontinue this product. Thanks Smokeless Image!!! YOUR THE BEST!!!!! (Posted on 9/2/13)
- Colors Review by Colorado Robert
- Now we just need an assortment like the Multi Colored End Caps (Posted on 8/11/13)
- Really pleased with these Review by kelley
- got these today and their really nice . not bad on the lips fits perfectly on carts ty (Posted on 5/31/13)
- quick fix Review by Kenneth
- not the best made but at least make vaping much better with the cartomizers (Posted on 4/20/13)
- Good Idea....However..... Review by Charlzrocks
- I bought a pack of the black comfort tips and could not get past the foul rubber smell and taste. Ruined the taste of my vape. Threw them out. SI needs to make these out of a synthetic non-absorbent cork instead of the rubber. My 2 cents. (Posted on 1/15/13)
- Comfort Tips Review by Joseph (AKA) mrjoe7450
Mrjoe says..."They're Gr-r-reat!"
(Posted on 12/20/12)
- comfort yes.. taste not so much Review by Opal
- I like the look - I like the shape.. I like the soft feel but can't get around the rubber taste. I've tried washing in plain water, and then a baking soda rinse - still over powering my vape flavors. What's the trick here? (Posted on 11/2/12)
- Essential accessory Review by Michael
- As others have said, these are easy on the teeth and actually make vaping more enjoyable. The shape makes a nice indention for the lips and also helps you to hold it by the teeth if you're vaping on an auto 65mm or 73mm battery and suddenly need to use your hands for something. It's firm rubber, but soft enough to bite into if necessary. It's a good idea to remove them occasionally, as vapor/moisture will build up after a while. It's easy to dry the inside of the air hole with a tissue rolled up into a sharp point, and then inserted (as if you were using a screwdriver on a screw) through it. That will wick up any moisture inside. You don't have to do it often; I find myself only doing it after I change or refill a carto. I clean them for storage and reuse simply by running them under hot water, and sometimes by soaking them for a bit in small amount of vodka; then just dry them with the same method I mentioned above. (Posted on 9/13/12)
- Need these for Clearomizer Review by David
- You need to design and market something similar for the Clearomizer. I love them for Cartomizers, but I'm not using them anymore. You'd have to make them sturdy enough to deal with the weight of the X2s, but I bet it could be done! (Posted on 7/14/12)