Items 1 to 10 of 12 total
- Looks Great! Review by Anthony
- If you want to give you X2 or Spinner a little more shape when using your cartomizers these are great! they provide enough air flow to no hinder the draw of your cartomizer and really add to the looks of your battery. (Posted on 2/28/14)
- Gives A Nice Finished Look but... Review by Shirley
The rainbow cone that I received has already scratched up and is losing some of the finish *sigh* No signs of wear and tear on the X2 batt though so, find it strange that it is only happening to the cone.
Also, to make note of other reviewers comments on air flow, some juices just run hotter on the x2 batt ie...banana in my kanger e-smart clearo vapes just fine, fruit smoothie however , the juice is flavorless and burnt tasting and the clearo gets really hot . These are both used without the cone in place so IMHO, the cone has nothing to do with it.
All of my cartos work fine on the x2 though and in fact, I just found some mini cartos so that way I can use the cone and a drip tip and have no signs of the carto showing :) (Posted on 4/20/13)
- Must Have Review by Brett
- If using an X2 with nano or standard carts, this is a must have item! It slightly restricts airflow but I prefer the effect. As for looks, it makes the setup look sleek and sexy. (Posted on 1/12/13)
- Contricted airflow will kill CE3's, definetly NOT for CE3's Review by Kerry
These I have tried several on every CE3 and they do not allow enough airflow and the vape is blocked severely.
If you have been frustrated with your Volt X2 giving you issues with drying and burning CE3's it's because you need a cone that works to make CE'3 vape perfect.
I do not recommend these at all for CE3's BUT get an Ego 18650 Cone and your experience will be soooooo much better!
I use my Volt X2 all the time now with the Ego 18650 cone and have no issues, I continue to buy CE3s from here as they are awesome clearomizers. (Posted on 10/18/12)
- E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T!!!! Review by Yer Daddy
These are better than sliced bread! Lots of flavor, lots of vapor! Will definately be ordering more!
I just bought 40 prefilled carts. Now what am I gonna do with them?
Had them for a little over a week, refilled over 4 times and no problems AT ALL!
Anybody wanna buy some carts? (Posted on 10/17/12)
- OK Review by Eric
- Air draw fell to near-zero post installation. I'm going to tap a small hole through the cone and hope I don't ruin it. (Posted on 9/12/12)
- work great for the ce3's Review by JOE
- the only problem I saw was that you had to put the cart on first than the cone. you can put the cone on first but it is a tight fit at the top of the cone (Posted on 8/2/12)
- Super Fine and Beautiful Review by Asdrubal
- Super detailed. Exelent quality good price. (Posted on 7/27/12)
- Needs to be shorter Review by Ryan
- I agree with Joe, wish it was a little shorter, the edge is right where my mouth wants to be. would be fine otherwise (Posted on 6/10/12)
- nice but to long Review by JOE
- Don't get me wrong, I do like the look. but it could be a little shorter or just use a drip tip or a longer cart and things will be fine (Posted on 6/4/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total