- Best out there....period! Review by 07 montecarlo
- I've tried virtually everything else out there, most at a much higher cost. SI caught me by surprise by their quality, quantity, and cost. I now have 4 started kits, 8 extra batteries (love the color choices). As far as flavors go, there are many flavors to choose from. I've weeded them down to 6 favorites. I've given some of these kits to my son and his wife. I think that I got them hooked on SI as well. Smoking/vaping doesn't get any better than this. Try them, you'll like them! (Posted on 10/1/14)
- The best! Review by marshalmeg
I have been vaping for a while but was in the market for something more discreet and easily identifiable as an e-cig after a couple of instances were my larger mods attracted some unwanted attention and I was also worried about their safety while traveling or at work. After a great deal of research I decided on the Volt Standard Starter Kit. I wasn’t expecting too much from such a small device but from my first puff I was blown away by a delicious full-bodied mint vape. The whole kit is excellent quality. I love the smooth finish on the batteries as well as their size and feel. I got two 78mm automatics and they easily get me through the day. When one runs out I just put it on the charger it and pick up the other one. The cartridges put out a good amount of warm vapor and I have enjoyed almost all of the flavors. I ended up buying all three sampler packs eventually to try them all. Being able to refill the cartridges and buy blank ones for your own e-liquid is a big plus and I love how Smokeless Image encourages this. This is a super simple kit to use. Charge the battery, screw on a cartridge, and vape!
The longer I own my Volt batteries I find that I use them more and more until now I almost use them more than my mods because they are just so convenient and portable. (I’m also obsessed with a few of the flavors.) They are no mess and no fuss. I have since purchased a 3rd battery and a case. I recommend this kit to anyone who is interested in switching to e-cigs and to those who have tried and been disappointed by other brands. Get at least this standard kit so you have two batteries and never have to be without your Volt. I cannot recommend it enough. (Posted on 2/2/14)
- Five stars Review by David
- I love everything about the volt. The taste, the look, the feel, and the price. Highly recommended! (Posted on 1/23/14)
- Wonderful kit and company! Review by Jake
- All I can say as a new customer to e cigs SI has blown me away. Prices are the best for the quality of products, customer service is incredible. I had a question about my juice and they had emailed me back within 15 minutes, incredible for any company. I loved my starter kit. Has me sold on SI and i'll only buy from them. I highly recommend them to new and experienced vapers. (Posted on 10/5/13)
- Excellent value and everything you need to get started! Review by Scotia
I've been through so many eCig brands trying to find the right one. I prefer something that has a form factor as close to a (clove) cigarette as possible, and I'd tried Blu (terrible battery life, inconsistent carto quality, too expensive), and GreenSmartLiving (great product but very limited flavors with the cartos, some flavors actually tasting pretty horrible). FINALLY, after reading some reviews, I decided to try Volt.
Unless something drastically changes, I will never go back. Volt is AWESOME! This starter kit has everything you need and at a great price. You're able to choose your own battery and LED colors to truly make it YOUR OWN, and the price difference for the 78mm batteries (which I prefer) is negligible. I chose to get mine with the blank cartos because I had my own eLiquid already and filling them was a snap. THIS system is what I've been looking for! Battery life is awesome with these things. I used to only be able to go an hour with the Blu (if I was lucky) and maybe a few hours with the GSL kit. Even if I'm vaping hard, the 78mm batteries will last me all through the work day.
I've since bought more blank cartos, differently colored caps to keep my different flavors apart, a case, a few more batteries, another USB charger, and even tried the Mini Clearomizers recently which I ended up loving!
Keep on doing what you're doing, Volt, and you've got a loyal customer for life.
Great product, great quality, great variety, great prices. I haven't had to deal with customer service directly yet, but they ship the stuff out FAST, and it always arrives in a timely fashion. (Posted on 8/22/13)
- Awesome Review by Kevin
- Love it, got a auto and a manual like both in different ways. Only wish they would give the mAh for the smaller battery's because I am looking to upgrade to the X2 and would like to know the difference. (Posted on 5/16/13)
- Excellent Value Review by Christian
- Love this...! had to write a review for it because i genuinely do love this e cig. I have been very pleased with Smokeless Image in general. Would recommend this to anyone whos looking. 5/5 for this vape. (Posted on 5/14/13)
- volt kit Review by ante
- very nice kit for new vaper.its easy to use and its great quallity.recomend to get pcc so you are safe for whole day vaping (Posted on 4/28/13)
- My first e-cig kit Review by Mdisco57
- I decided to buy a Volt starter kit as suggested by ppl I watch on youtube. They said Volt is one of the best starter kits for a beginner, and I have to agree! I enjoy trying different flavors from the Volt sampler pk...s! I must say that I can kill a battery from the starter set in a short amt of time, so I have already ordered an x2. Other than that, I am happy with my Volt! (Posted on 4/27/13)
- I got a second chance! Review by Mitchell
- So I had started off with a starter kit from a house brand from a well-known pharmacy chain, and was so disappointed that I nearly gave up. Then, I had a friend refer me to SI, and I'm really glad he did! This is stellar merchandise! Just amazing! The flavors, the cartomizers, and batteries are all the highest quality one could get! GET A SMOKELESS IMAGE VOLT KIT NOW! (Posted on 4/1/13)