- Total disappointment. Review by Eric
So many things went wrong I don't even know where to begin.
First, I got the small batteries and the slim PCC. The PCC will only charge the batteries twice before needing to be recharged. The lights work when they feel like it, and the batteries start draining as soon as they're charged without using them.
These may be defects, but when dealing with a mail order product to be used with an addictive substance, this is not acceptable for me.
Other than that, I guess it works. The battery will last a couple hours on a full charge and takes a few minutes less to charge than to drain. So if you use the USB charger instead of trusting the PCC, you'll probably be OK. However, be very careful on the go with the PCC. You may find yourself in a situation with no battery and a serious craving.
I'm honestly think I'm going back to another popular brand. For as much negative feedback as it gets, it's been the most reliable and consistent "esmoke" I have had. After hearing Volt was the "best", I'd hate to see what the worst is.
(Posted on 4/4/13)
- Buy this.. @#$% cigarettes Review by boon
- Day 3 with the volt pro starter kit and 8 days no cigarettes. Started with the Blu pack, which wasnt consistent or satisfying. The Volts give me nice, big vapor hits every time, and if you buy a 15 dollar bottle of their e liquid, you just put more in your empty cartridge. I vape the hell out of this thing all day and have barely used any liquid. Must last a long time and so it's cheaper than cigarettes. SO, you might as well buy the premium or whatever the best kit is, bc you will save a fortune in the long run. And it would be nice to have the pass-thru or whatever thing you can charge 'while' vaping. Every flavor I've tried in the variety pack and the 555 liquid are very good. (Posted on 3/14/13)
- best way to start Review by Mitchell
- First of many orders from SI. Changed my life. Analog free and lovin it! (Posted on 3/11/13)
- Love it! Review by Lucki
i ordered the small $20 kit last week and i loved it!
i just received pro kit today and it was shipped out 3 days ago. (from NJ to CA).
the pcc mega 2 has kept everything charging.
and i also got the smooth sampler along with it, definitely going to buy the bottle of the RY4. (Posted on 2/21/13)
- Best Investment Ever! Review by Kris a.k.a. DragonMommy
Just received in the mail today! (super fast free shipping! (3days from NJ to CA) & tracking too)
PCC a batts came mostly charged. <30min to reach full charge.
The PCC feels a wee bit flimsy when opening, but not like it will break easily or anything. It pulls itself shut with a "click" very secure :) the back of the case has the same rubberized finish as the batts, very nice.
The PCC is a must-have for anyone without consistent usb access. (like me)
I will use every piece of this kit daily. (with the exception of the volt batt charger, which will be a back-up for if pcc looses charge) This kit has evetything I need with nothing I don't.
The price, shipping, customer service, & coupons are unbeatable! (Posted on 1/31/13)
- Love it Review by Howard
Ordered on the 26th, received in good order on the 30th.
EXCELLENT!! (Posted on 1/31/13)
- Great product and amazing customer service!! Review by Peter
I did a little research on ecigs before purchasing and the Smokeless Image Volt continued to come up as a great product and a company with great service. Heather answered all my questions I had before placing my order and even when I had issues with my pcc she was able to immediately send me a new pcc. As much as I didn't want to have to deal with cs less than a week of use, Smokeless Image was able to stand by their reputation and do the right thing. Absolutely amazing!
These Volts are tons better than the cheapy ecigs I've used previously. The battery life was almost 2 times better than a similar sized battery I used before and the cartos last nearly twice as long as well!!
Was not a fan at all of the sweet sampler pack I ordered but taste is subjective . I loved the smooth sampler pack and it was a real hard choice to pick which one I wanted for my reorder so I ended up getting 2 different kinds.
Even though I had those initial issues I am 100% satisfied with SI and their products. And they definitely have a long term customer in me. (Posted on 1/30/13)
- A fantastic and overall wonderful product! Review by Patrick M.
It wasn't till a buddy of mine first introduce me to Smokeless Image. So while I was on here, the first thing I noticed was the great prices of the starter kits. Since I just got paid for the week and my bills were paid for, I decided to invest in a starter kit. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE! I cant tell you how much I don't want to smoke an actual cigarette anymore! With that said, lets get an overall review of what I purchased.
2 Batteries: Love em, and the overall time per battery lasts me about 3-4 hours.
5 Cartomizers (Classic Grape): I'm in love with this flavor. A sweet and tart treat for anyone who loves grapes in general.
Volt Slider Case: Again, I can't be anymore satisfied with this case. Small, sleek and very compatible.
Overall, I'm in love with my Pro Starter Kit. Smokeless Image has my support for the years to come,
-Patrick M. (Posted on 1/29/13)
- 100% Satisfied!!! Review by Dawn
- As a first timer with vaping, I did quite a bit of research and decided to order from Smokeless Image based on the excellent pricing and great reviews. I could not be happier! The prices cannot be beat and the quality of the product is fantastic. I received my order in 3 days and was pleased from the second I started using the product. I ordered the Smooth Sampler and Menthol Burst and honestly cannot decide which flavor I enjoy most! There was a small glitch with the PCC I received, but as soon as I contacted Smokeless Image, I got an immediate response from Heather and after a very brief explanation as to what the problem was, she immediately sent me a new PCC...no questions asked. Heather was wonderful! She was very professional, and I honestly felt as if she wanted me to be satisfied and cared about me as a customer. Thank you Heather!!! I received my new PCC in 2 days, and it works perfectly. I would recommend Smokeless Image to everyone interested in vaping!!! (Posted on 1/27/13)
- Worth it! Review by Kory
- So my friend just got into vaping and I always wanted to quit the cancer sticks but knew it'd be too hard cold turkey. I started looking up reviews and everything like everyone else and came across smokeless image. I liked the custom colors and videos everyone had posted. I ordered this starting kit with an automatic and manual battery. I personally like the manuals better but wanted to try both. Now I've smoked one cigarette since I got my kit yesterday and usually smoked about a pack a day. It really has helped me slow down as for now I hope I can just stick with the vaping n then quit all in all. But everyone I showed is happy for me to have starting to quit actual cigarettes. It doesn't smell, messy, or anything like actual smokes. So I'm really happy with my overall products so far. Also bought an x2 with clearomizers for just chilling at home. I think they're a just have as well too because they are just a bigger battery and you don't need to refill as much. But definitely going to try n turn my friends onto these. (Posted on 1/17/13)