- My new everyday vape! Review by Zach k
- Got the mega pcc and two of the 65mm red auto batteries with white led. I don't think there is a better value for a ecig on the market! A big thanks to the customer service team for fixing my mess up with my order. They even gave me a call to confirm they got the right batteries with my order! Very impressed with the customer service! Really wanted a regulated battery and these really deliver even if they are set at just 3.6v. A nice slow puff and your rewarded with a nice warm hit every time. I'll add that I recommend finding some low resistance cartos to get the best experience. If I have a complaint about the batteries it's the light on the end is rather dim and can be darn near impossible to see during the day. But ya figure it out and actually it makes them just a little stealthier when vaping in public. The mega v2 pcc is awesome! I can't imagine just getting the slider if for the same price you can store some extra cartos and charge twice as many times! I really can charge a 65mm battery about 7 times before the case needs juice. Probably not the most durable thing I understand there is a sleeve you can get for a few extra bucks but I don see the need. The lcd screen on mine tends to have a mind of its own when you put a battery in it. But the light on ecig will go on when charging and turn off when it's done. (Posted on 10/17/15)
- Starter Kit... Review by Martin
- I received my Starter Kit today... Love it! Love it! I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Thank you Smokeless Image. (Posted on 8/18/14)
- Great Product Review by Ray
- Would recommend this product , tried other e cigs before I found smokeless image best on price and quality I have found . Made several purchases since, products and customer service have been excellent . (Posted on 8/16/14)
- Unbelievable! Review by James
I never leave reviews but this has exceeded all of my expectations. What a service, ordered on Friday night and had it delivered Monday morning!
The kit itself- great quality, amazing taste. I'm really glad I went with Volt!
PCC is a cool feature too! (Posted on 5/5/14)
- Great starter kit Review by Charles
- I ordered this starter kit after researching many ecig companies. I am glad I went with Smokeless Image. The batteries are awesome and last for quite a while, much longer than the disposables I have tried in the past. I also went with the smooth sampler pack of cartomizers, I think that was a great choice, I like several of the flavors and will order them again. My only issue is my mega charging case did not work, but once I contacted SI about it, they were very helpful and are working to correct it right now. Overall a great way to get started with ecigs. (Posted on 8/26/13)
- Like It! Review by Megan
I'm really enjoying this kit and it's helping me to cut back on the real deal, and I can see myself improving in that area. I think it's also a matter of finding a juice that's right for me, which I've yet to come across. The devices are ideal though and very similar feeling to a real cig, which was important to me, and I love the vapor production. I ordered a manual and automatic battery, and while I like the feel of drawing automatically, I definitely have to recommend manual--or at least trying both options--since I notice the flavors taste better or are more pronounced, and it also seems to produce more warmth, giving a realistic sensation. I just wish they offered manuals in the smaller-sized battery.
I am new to ecigs, but have tried other products that are similar, and this one is my favorite. I actually enjoy holding them versus other options I've tried. The rest got binned, so to speak. This kit in particular is great, affordable for my tight budget, and I enjoyed being able to order a 5-pack of my choice, though I ordered several on the side as well. The batteries last me a good while, although I am not a heavy vaper and do not draw heavily, but I'm glad I didn't just go with the single battery kit; you will want at least two. While I do plan to move onto more advanced devices eventually, such as the spinner, I do see me using these for when I'm out, in the car, around others, or traveling. I ordered the Mega charging case due to negative reviews on the other option, and it seems to be working fairly well, too. Thanks SI! (Posted on 7/10/13)
- Generally OK Review by BusterKat
This is definitely a good kit ...
However my usb charger quit working after four months. Good thing I got the PCC but I had the idea that two batteries for it would be better than one so I looked around for another one. Discovered that it is an antique Sony-Ericsson phone battery no longer made and very hard to find.
SI guys-any comment? (Posted on 5/27/13)
- Total disappointment. Review by Eric
So many things went wrong I don't even know where to begin.
First, I got the small batteries and the slim PCC. The PCC will only charge the batteries twice before needing to be recharged. The lights work when they feel like it, and the batteries start draining as soon as they're charged without using them.
These may be defects, but when dealing with a mail order product to be used with an addictive substance, this is not acceptable for me.
Other than that, I guess it works. The battery will last a couple hours on a full charge and takes a few minutes less to charge than to drain. So if you use the USB charger instead of trusting the PCC, you'll probably be OK. However, be very careful on the go with the PCC. You may find yourself in a situation with no battery and a serious craving.
I'm honestly think I'm going back to another popular brand. For as much negative feedback as it gets, it's been the most reliable and consistent "esmoke" I have had. After hearing Volt was the "best", I'd hate to see what the worst is.
(Posted on 4/4/13)
- Buy this... Review by boon
- Day 3 with the volt pro starter kit... Started with the Blu pack, which wasnt consistent or satisfying. The Volts give me nice, big vapor hits every time, and if you buy a 15 dollar bottle of their e liquid, you just put more in your empty cartridge. I vape the hell out of this thing all day and have barely used any liquid. Must last a long time ... you might as well buy the premium or whatever the best kit is, bc you will save a fortune in the long run. And it would be nice to have the pass-thru or whatever thing you can charge 'while' vaping. Every flavor I've tried in the variety pack and the 555 liquid are very good. (Posted on 3/14/13)
- best way to start Review by Mitchell
- First of many orders from SI. Changed my life... lovin it! (Posted on 3/11/13)