- They leak, but... Review by Jovey
No doubt these guys are leakers, many if not most do...however, they produce wonderful flavor and vapor. I have learned to put a rubber end cap on the bottom, which pretty much holds the juice in until ready to use. Once you start vaping them, LAY THEM DOWN after puffing, and then they won't usually leak at all....I also hold them in a prone position while vaping... Yes, they're also a bit of a pain to fill, but I really do like them...I wish they could solve the leak problem. Please don't waste your money on the nanos...they leak far WORSE and do not have good flavor, but the newest little clearo works very well.
(Posted on 12/18/13)
- Don't let them go! Review by ted
- These are by far my favorite clearos. I've been using them exclusively for a year and a half now and I'd hate to see them go. There have been some leaking issues but they more than make up for it. I have yet to find a better throat hit. Maybe you guys could just have a warning in the description? (Posted on 12/3/13)
- Interesting idea, lots of effort to run correctly. Review by Joey
I understand that many people may like these, and will buy them. But the problem is that its hit or miss if they will work without leaks. A damaged seal, a bad fill, and what you thought would be pocket proof ends up leaking. I had 2 of 5 that I can count on, the other 3 hit the trash within one day. Good thing I had a not a favorite juice I was willing to use in the process.
Long story short, is that newer clearomizers do everything these do (like the Mini Clearo sold here, but without the hassles. The vapor and taste are close enough between the clearos and these bottom coil CE3. I have yet to try the Nano, but I expect it to be better than the CE3 for repeatable non-leaking performance.
Designs have moved on, this product is now for CE3 fans or people that want to fiddle a lot with there E-cigs.
I am using the Smokeless Image Mini Clearo with the number marked at .9 as the top line. They are pants pocket friendly, and an easy squirt to fill up. In the old Days people used the CE3, some still do. I won't after these last 2 die. (Posted on 10/3/13)
- Love them Review by David
- These work great. Out of approx 40 that i have used, only about 2 have been duds. They don't leak but on occasion i need to blow out excess fluid. Great vapor. I just keep refilling the one i use until vapor production slows which is about 4-5 days. Prob not recommended but i use mine with the V2 cig 1600 manual batt. Best bottom coil i have tried and would recommend. (Posted on 10/2/13)
- Love the CE3's Review by willowize
- I've been off analogs since 2010, have several big apv's, different tank systems, rebuildable atty's etc. I was needing something smaller for work. I received my volt batt's, pcc, carto's and CE3's last week. I remember now why I don't like carto's unless used in a tank. These CE3's are awesome. Easy to fill and no leaking issues at all. I can carry 3-5 to work and just switch out when empty. Once home I can clean and refill for the next day. Lots of vapor and great flavor. These are my new favorite with the volt 78mm batts. (Posted on 9/9/13)
- bad luck for me Review by Stephen
I followed the directions. I liked the idea but for me it was a big failure. Was never able to refill to use again they all leaked when I tried refilling, 2 leaked right from the start. I think I'll something else because I can't stand cartos.
(Posted on 9/4/13)
- Dont buy this product Review by Robert
- I really wanted this to work, I used it for two weeks and gave up. Beleave all the reviews about this thing leaking I tried everything and it didnt leak all the time and it worked great half the time, its really a great idea but it just dont work. Because of it leaking and me trying so hard to make this work it destroyed three of my batteries by shorting them out. Dont buy this product not only because of the price you will pay for the product for trying it but also because it will kill your batteries a bigger expense. In my opinion this product should be discontinued. (Posted on 6/30/13)
- Great Product Review by Peter
- These are great! They are no more expensive than cartomizers. They hold more juice and they can be used longer and filled more often than cartomizers. If you want to try a tank or just want more juice with a standard battery, the CE3 Cartomizers are the way to go! (Posted on 6/28/13)
- I'll give them a C- Review by Mdisco57
- 1 still unopened, 2 filled with ejuice used occasionally, 2 stopped working. Maybe theres a learning curb, I watched outlaw vapor and cleaned them thinking the ejuice I was using was too thick or something.....no change. 2 still do not work. I noticed they do not make a sizzle sound when the button on the battery is pressed--huh--- think I'm better off with the clearomizers... (Posted on 5/26/13)
- CRAP!!! Review by Klynt
I could have dealt with the fiddliness of having to use a needle and the initial off taste , but after a day of being filled every single one of them leaked. One of them leaked out completely and made a sticky mess in my new bag. I followed directions to a T (its hard to misunderstand the directions), but not happy what so ever with these. I wanted to love them but had to chuck them and wasted, not only my money, but perfectly good e-juice!!!
I do, however, really like the x2 clearomizers. (Posted on 5/17/13)